• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2019 Scandinavian Automotive Showcase Junction City, OR

ethor

Hi all,

We are putting on the 2nd Annual Scandinavian Automotive Showcase during the Scandinavian Festival in Junction City, Oregon again this year. The show will be on Sunday August 11th, but the festival runs Thursday-Sunday.

Check out the flyer, and we hope to see you there! I post soon with some pics from last year.

script>

I used to live in Junction City. Do they still do the function in Junction car weekend event? Part of that would be a burn out competition. Fun times. Maybe I should upload my video from back then. I'll try and make it. No promises.

I used to live in Junction City. Do they still do the function in Junction car weekend event? Part of that would be a burn out competition. Fun times. Maybe I should upload my video from back then. I'll try and make it. No promises.

The Function 4 Junction still happens every year. There isn't an official burnout competition anymore, but there's a stretch on the cruise route where people will often burn some rubber.

Back