• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Newbie Factory Wheel Guide...OMG its huge SORRY! nf56k!!!!!!

Hmm. These don't look like the same wheel to me. Yet they're referred to as such.

Can anyone clear this up?
lego-1.jpg
262C.jpg

The left is mounted standard on the early 262 C Bertone including a large chrome hubcap,name unknown
The right is called here in Europe an GLE rim and is also mounted on my '77 264 GLE.

What here in this topic is called a "turbine"rim is called in Holland a GT rim.

These came on my 1992 740tic wagon, and they werent on the list, nor have I seen them anywhere. Does anyone know what these are?
95xvzq.jpg

edit: nevermind, i found them. 10 spoke Sirius. They were on page 4, must have skipped over them.

Last edited:
On V70 R AWD 2000? were 17" called "SATELITE" and 16" were "SOLAR" !

The 99 V70R AWD came with a 16" Solar rim, I've only seen them in silver and I'm not aware of a 17" version. They're the 5-spoke with the two grooves on each spoke. I'm not sure what the FWD R's had in 99.

The 2000 V70R AWD came with 16" Satelites, available in silver or anthracite. See post #32 for the anthracite 16"s.
17" Satelites were also available as an accessory (and came on the 00 FWD R's I believe). Again, they were available in both silver and anthracite.

mine are aries :-)
I need to steam clean them or something the previous owner never cleaned them and they are all mucked up with grease and crap :wtf:
I bought some rim cleaner and it didnt budge the stuff

Back