• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WE DID IT! Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2017 - Get your contributor status!

Last day to donate to get access to C&M (while that lasts).
I think we did a great job rebuilding the savings account for all our hosting. Thanks everyone!!

I'm more than willing to donate IFFF you guys can explain why the hell i still don't have full access to the forum and site?????? i feel like I'm prospecting for an MC lol

I don't think so, not all the threads are avail for me to view and some of the forum sections I can't even check old posts like you would in other forums with the same layout.

I don't think so, not all the threads are avail for me to view and some of the forum sections I can't even check old posts like you would in other forums with the same layout.

You are set up as a regular user and have access to all forums and all threads. If you cant get to a thread because its been deleted that will give you an error. As for viewing comments and threads for all time... you can change those both at the bottom of each forum or globally in your 'usercp' options.

Back