• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My Beater 745

Gideon33

Needed a new beater so I tracked down a 1992 745 with uber clean interior and pretty straight body. Had to give her some love though ...

Front to back stage zero, reblacked the trim/bumpers, dropped the front 2.5" and the rear 1.5", blacked out the grill center, deleted the muffler, JVC head unit and speakers, 10" sub and amp, Yakima roof rack with custom cross bars and wood slats, lights, intake modified, custom lip, custom side skirts, hit the hood in black, added pinstripping, painted opposite wheels, and some misc.

I decided I don't like the rake so I'll have to drop the rear a bit more. The springs don't like staying put though ... Hrmmmm ... Anyways ... Pics

LYHxsVT.jpg

TjI4ZWS.jpg

rUZqLaT.jpg

Rb4WgQU.jpg

xE4VCsz.jpg

7lsSrPK.jpg

Still working on her :)

Reminds me a lot of where I started with mine about 3 years ago. Turbo or n/a? Fun cars regardless, you'll enjoy it!

DSCN0656.jpg

DSCN0668.jpg

Reminds me a lot of where I started with mine about 3 years ago. Turbo or n/a? Fun cars regardless, you'll enjoy it!

DSCN0656.jpg

DSCN0668.jpg

Your ride looks so inspiring.

Now if I can just keep my monthly mod budget under 500.00.

What I have to do with my 940:
1. New rotors/pads on front
2. Ball Joints/Sway bar bushings
3. front and rear engine seals
4. AW71L clutch pack rebuild and swap
5. Rear diff pinion seal and bearing repack
6. Chase and resolve dodgy electrics (funky headlamp switch, wiper washer issues)
7. Tires

My main issue will be doing these in a way that I can afford and not feel overwhelmed with.

When I'm done, I'm going to give the car to my niece upon her getting her driver's license.

Back