• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

T5 to T5 adapter (whiteblock engine to Ford 5 speed)

Well... implying you mean going from a redblock - T5 setup to a whiteblock - T5 setup

You need custom engine mounts, distributor delete or relocation mods a modified ME7 intake manifold and a few other bits
otherwise from what Ive gathered as long as youve got a correct length T5 for your application and the mustang 5.0 v8 input shaft you should be sweet

up....for more info...

Dropping the cut billets off to a real machine shop this week. My mill at home died, it could as simple as a dead ATX power supply or the Win98 is corrupted.

I should have 10 ready next week. I should have out sourced these earlier....oh well

AwwYeah.jpg

I am planning on using an internal slave. that way i don't have to deal with a fork and throw out bearing. I'm all hydraulic already anyway.

Just picked up a T5 in preparation for this...and if this doesn't work out it might go into my 940.

I am planning on using an internal slave. that way i don't have to deal with a fork and throw out bearing. I'm all hydraulic already anyway.

Just picked up a T5 in preparation for this...and if this doesn't work out it might go into my 940.

All of the cars over here are hydraulic already (RHD) so Ive got that covered.
I was planning on using a T56 Hydro bearing I had already

Nice! i am in Germany right now and am wondering if I should get another M90 or just wait for the adapter. I would want an adapter either way. Already bought a T5 already anyway.

Back