• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

LH2.2 into an LH2.4 Car - Whats Needed?

Your mom did.

Do you have some sort of Clairvoyance that I dont know about?

10/30/03
Message from Bob Peyton - West Coast Sales - DW
Hi everyone, I have terrible news concerning my good friend Holly Morgan, Drum
Department Manager at Rainbow Guitars in Tucson, AZ. She has been battling
cancer for the last two years and finally succumbed on Friday.

Alright so I have a 91 940 I can pull from. Do I need both the EZK and ECU or just the EZK? Gonna pull the exhaust manifold from this one too.

Excellent, thank you. I'll keep a look out for these injectors. Is the 850 the only model that came with orange tops like you're referring to?

Excellent, thank you. I'll keep a look out for these injectors. Is the 850 the only model that came with orange tops like you're referring to?

Pretty sure any of the fwd/awd 5 cylinder turbo injectors will work fine. 850, S70, any of the XCs, etc. I have more modern white bodied injectors from a newer model. Can?t remember which one, but if you can?t find any they are super cheap for sale on here.

Pretty sure any of the fwd/awd 5 cylinder turbo injectors will work fine. 850, S70, any of the XCs, etc. I have more modern white bodied injectors from a newer model. Can?t remember which one, but if you can?t find any they are super cheap for sale on here.

The big bodied orange ones were only on 94/some 95's.

With a redblock, it doesnt matter. None of the 850 injectors have the correct spray pattern for the port but it doesnt really matter.

The closest match would be the 94/95 ones because they have similar opening times, if you care about calibration at all.

LH 2.4 the LH 2.2

OP, I?ve converted a car from 2.4 to 2.2 before. It was a 1990 740 turbo that I purchased not running. In my case I did not swap an engine only converted the electronics as the cars wiring had been hacked to pieces by the island mechanics who had worked on it over the years. I also had most of the needed 2.2 parts on hand as I kept them as spares for my wife?s car and I really like automotive wiring. I?d be happy to help if you had any questions.

With a redblock, it doesnt matter. None of the 850 injectors have the correct spray pattern for the port but it doesnt really matter.

The closest match would be the 94/95 ones because they have similar opening times, if you care about calibration at all.

Yeah you?re right, it doesn?t really matter at all.

I'll keep a look out for these at my local junkyards

Back