• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

chrysler 360 swap!! in a volvo 240

Kr8zvolvo

anyone ever do it? I came across an old thread that said no one has done it before!?

I bought a camper with a 360 in it and in 48 hours had in in and running. im gonna try to post some pics

- Click 'Go Advanced'
- Scroll down a little bit and click 'Manage Attachments'
- Use 'choose file' from your computer
- Click 'Upload'
- Click 'Submit Reply'

Attachments

• lolvo.PNG
    lolvo.PNG
    110.4 KB · Views: 302
I found a Volvo 740 at the junkyard once with a 318 swapped in it. I'm sure it can be done
I once drove an '82 245 with a 1968 340 in it. The guy had all sorts of stories, like asking the auto parts store for engine stuff and they always want to know "what's it in?". He just shrugged and indicated he'd tell 'em. Some would laugh, some would be stumped because their computer screen didn't compute.

What I most recall was feeling that it ran pretty well, and he said "dig in, find out what she'll do." I thought I had been. Turns out there was a sticky spot in the throttle linkage where the secondaries opened. As soon as I realized there was more travel then it felt like, holy cow did that thing get up and move!

And it looked pure stock. Love it.

anyone ever do it? I came across an old thread that said no one has done it before!?

I bought a camper with a 360 in it and in 48 hours had in in and running. im gonna try to post some pics
I've got a 318 magnum from a van and a Dakota ax15 5 speed transmission

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pnThng4VLdLYCPYj7
pnThng4VLdLYCPYj7

Back