• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 20' Date Set: 4-25-2020

Exactly! Mines still got 140K miles worth of grungy stuff on it. I never even washed it. Swapped a few parts and slapped it right on in there.

Mine is pretty grungy too. I got kinda spendy with the on the computer, but aside from that, Kenny can tell you, its a real crapcan.

Wife had a thought: hp/L. Let's keep track and see who comes out on top, hell it might even be a redblock.

Kyle's 230ft will probably be the only redblock there besides kenny's and my clapped out ****can b20 (maybe 120 at the wheels, MAYBE). Kyle should be around 325-350 (although maybe less, IDK how far he'll go) and Kenny will put down whatever he has it turned up to at that point. 325/2.3=141.3hp/liter. I'd hope someone's 2jz makes 424hp.

Kyle's 230ft will probably be the only redblock there besides kenny's and my clapped out ****can b20 (maybe 120 at the wheels, MAYBE). Kyle should be around 325-350 (although maybe less, IDK how far he'll go) and Kenny will put down whatever he has it turned up to at that point. 325/2.3=141.3hp/liter. I'd hope someone's 2jz makes 424hp.

LOL we'll see. The jury is still out on whether the damn thing will be there at all.

RE: The '79 making an appearance

SproutingQuinoa-UUUE7lKRP-b.jpg

Back