• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

NC meet picture thread

Damn. Wish I could have made it. Looks like fun and I could have finally met some of you guys. Too bad it was my birthday and the old lady already planned a party. I'll make the next one even though Winston Salem is 5ish hours for me.

I vote for this. I didn't mind the drive but I know it's long for the guys in Charlotte. My vote is still Tanglewood. It's right outside of Winston Salem. An hour-ish from Charlotte, two hours from Raleigh. I think it's like $2 or $3 to get in all day. And we could all play golf...er... something. Not really. But it's pretty scenic. I'm sure there would be good photo ops inside the park but maybe less of a chance for rolling shots. Either way, just a thought, but I definitely agree we need to do something again before summer is over.

I hope to have my car fixed soon but Tanglewood would be a good place for a meet!

I would have loved to make it, but I'm moving out of the apt. this week & I just had too much to take care of. I'll be at the next event with some fresh new rimpz.

A couple of pictures I took, some love for Tim's car, very nice wheels :D
rHzfb.jpg

xzlBZ.jpg

Looks like a lot of fun and I'll bet we would have enjoyed it! Some day we'll get a good meet going on to include all the south eastern states, how much fun would that be?

Back