• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

i-nTdgrbS-XL.jpg

Finally put my spacers on the S70 this weekend. I'm running S80 wheels that are 17x7 +49. So I added 10mm to the front and 15mm to the rear, and looks a lot better

bcFwkz1.jpg

before
6R7SD9y.jpg

after
vkojMoK.jpg

Finally put my spacers on the S70 this weekend. I'm running S80 wheels that are 17x7 +49. So I added 10mm to the front and 15mm to the rear, and looks a lot better

how much length is left on the front studs with a 10mm spacer? I tried just a 5mm on one of my RWD Volvos and wasn't comfortable with it and removed them.

Are they just spacers on the rears or 5x108 - 5x108 15mm adapters?

Why does the turn signal on Tom's 242 fit well, while mine seems to float in space? Is mine a late-model version? Like 82 or newer or something?

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 712
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 717
Why does the turn signal on Tom's 242 fit well, while mine seems to float in space? Is mine a late-model version? Like 82 or newer or something?

I'm guessing that your sheetmetal might not be its original shape. Do you have both tabs on the turn signal assembly engaged on the fender? Sometimes, if those aren't engaged, the assembly will sit outward more than normal.

Anyway, all three cars in one pic.

-J

I'm guessing that your sheetmetal might not be its original shape. Do you have both tabs on the turn signal assembly engaged on the fender? Sometimes, if those aren't engaged, the assembly will sit outward more than normal.

Anyway, all three cars in one pic.

-J

Yeah, I'll have to pull off the signal and check the mounting!

Here's all of my stuff as of last week (sold a car recently.) P.O. repaint on the hood of the 945 is of course really starting to suffer!! :-( It's never been a perfect car anyways. It's good 'nuff.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 698
The two wagons, in between yesterday's (Sunday's) downpours... Sorta the same pic as before, but with the 245 racked as well.

-J

Back