• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The culprit 89 244

impolvo

Is always busy
89.5 244 lh 2.4
Rode hard put away brokenesque
Hard to start lumpy idle dies with throttle input
Unless you literally feather it like constantly feather it on off repeat
Ecu is white label 561
O16 amm
All seem to work
Fuel pumps work
Return line not blocked
Fpr seems fine
Plugs wires cap rotor only a year old
Cold start unplugged
Smells super rich

Throws no codes
It dies fast under load but once warm revs well minus that stumble hiccup with initial throttling

Has been run out of gas 2x before it ?broke?
Spark seems fine
Idle air works

Thinking plugged fuel filter or intank pump not doing enough?
Torn pickup submersible line ?

Got new plugs wires cap rotor and fuel filter coming as what it has though not old look crappy like cheapest on rock auto crappy
Tried 2 other Ecu only runs with the one it has

Do they need to be grounded to the body?

yes, the ecu case needs to be grounded to the body to function properly. Not the ezk but fuel ecu is a metal case so I ground them to the body to test.

For sure replace the fuel filter but I would also not be surprised that those two events caused a need for some type of intank pump service.

yes, the ecu case needs to be grounded to the body to function properly. Not the ezk but fuel ecu is a metal case so I ground them to the body to test.

For sure replace the fuel filter but I would also not be surprised that those two events caused a need for some type of intank pump service.

Ok will replace Ecu ground properly and work from There gonna check in tank pump and if good replace the sock while there

Last edited:
Back