• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Sundays don't usually work for me. Saturdays or much better. That, or Friday nights.

If anyone is at the Coquitlam IKEA tomorrow evening, I'll be there. :lol:

I am out for Friday evening Skywein at my place. Having the BBQ on the roof and the child's room at the bottom of the stairs to the deck don't equal good times for daddy and baby. Well, mom of child as well. If rescheduling for the 9th let me know peeps.

This may be a wild suggestion but would a day time meet on the 9th work for those looking at cars and have dinners? Hell, we could even have the meet to go look at the car. You may get a better price AJ;-)

No can do, fun as that sounds. We've got pre-natal education all day.

Don't be scared but.....the baby comes out the baby hole, most of the time. Whatever you do don't say the words that's so gross when watching the birthing movies. It doesn't go over well.

Words of pre birth wisdom brought to you by Jason

Don't be scared but.....the baby comes out the baby hole, most of the time. Whatever you do don't say the words that's so gross when watching the birthing movies. It doesn't go over well.

Words of pre birth wisdom brought to you by Jason

Fainting is frowned on too. A guy in our class nearly lost it during the vid and sure enough, his wife was the one who delivered in the car on the way to the hospital.

I'm going to have to miss the 9th.

Back