• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

144 asthetics

Davey

Hi all, new to turbo bricks but not car restoration. Got a 1971 144 which will get some upgrades over the winter. First though I want to improve its stance with replacement lowered springs (not too much), alloys and a front lip. I can?t afford to do it all new so any suggestions appreciated. Especially if I can get a generic or more common front lip from others experiences. Thanks and engine plans to follow!

Last edited:
As far as wheels go there are always wheels from other older volvo models, turbo 740/240s come to mind. BMW has some cool wheels you can score on the cheap too, though you will need adapters. User andrewnance has a set on his 142 from a 5 series, I run the same on my 242.

HoW CNA IMPRUV RaRE BOLBO juanforfor RAceCar 4 €hEEp?

Hi all, new to turbo bricks but not car restoration. Got a 1971 144 which will get some upgrades over the winter. First though I want to improve its stance with replacement lowered springs (not too much), alloys and a front lip. I can?t afford to do it all new so any suggestions appreciated. Especially if I can get a generic or more common front lip from others experiences. Thanks and engine plans to follow!

"Upgrades"

Post pics of this thing so we know what we are dealing with here.

Very helpful as normal!

:nod:

He says he doesn't have a lot of money to toss around and that's the TB way.

Cut%20All%20The%20Springs%201_zpswyayowqm.jpg

Back