• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dyno Day in Raleigh, NC June 18th @ PCM!

Sir Psycho

holstrich 2.0
For all of you that missed Vince's (me), and those that didn't too.

-Minimum of 15 cars
-$50 per car for 2 pulls w/ wideband
-Saturday, June 18th, 2011. Date is final!

Piedmont Custom Motorsports
3222 Wellington Court, Suite 112
Raleigh, NC 27615

We can go for a cruise or something afterwards too if there's time, maybe around sunset.

I'm going to need a $20 deposit by June 1st from anyone signing up for the dyno.
Paypal: Cohockey19@nc.rr.com (Include your name and why you're sending me money!)

That's it guys, I've put a lot of effort into organizing this for everyone so hopefully it will all go smoothly!

Sign-Up Sheet
1. Isaac / Sir Psycho / 1995 940 Turbo
2. Ryley / Handey87 / 1991 740 SE Hasn't paid deposit
3. Derrick / 940guy / 1994 940 Turbo Hasn't paid deposit
4. Whitebricks / 1990 740 Turbo Hasn't paid deposit

Last edited:
just used Google maps. 195 miles. My wife makes me take her to IKEA in Woodbridge, VA all the time and that's a day trip, so I could do this. When's the drop dead date for money to dyno?

Shucks, RPM can't do it the 18th now they say. Might be changed to Piedmont Custom Motorsports in Raleigh. Minimum of 15 @ $50 for 2 pulls w/AF.

Will keep y'all posted.

i will try to get out there that day..i'll have to ask off for it when i go back to work on tuesday. i probably wont dyno anything though.. let me know if you want me to post this up on the local domestic forum to try to get more people to come..

A coworker is bringing his moderately built B16 EF hatch if he gets it running in time. Bring out non Volvo friends if you can, if thats what it takes to make this day happen then let's do it.

Last edited:
A coworker is bringing his moderately built B16 EF hatch if he gets it running in time. Bring out non Volvo friends if you can, if thats what it takes to make this day happen then let's do it.

QFT

Friends of friends, just about anyone is welcome to fill up the spots.

Back