• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Raleigh/Durham - Garage Hang-Out, Burgers, Beers. - April 21st

Since most of ya'll are local - thought there might be some interest...vintage Volvos (perhaps) available in near future.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/741521429312781/

Robert Bruce Sharer
34 mins
I may have a lead on some 145s and a 122 near Raleigh, NC in case anyone is interested. The catch is that the storage area is being cleared for development so they have to be removed very soon - otherwise the crusher. I will have photos and more info tomorrow.

anyone is welcome to camp out here. I have a couch.. i'll have a guest bed setup... i have a Futon thing in my kitchen... theres options for 'roughing' it too. Backyard tents are totally acceptable too if you want lol.

I think Aaron and I will head back sat night.
I don't want to end up with 40 oz bottles taped to my hands and dicks drawn on my forehead.

If people are looking for a place to crash I might be able to offer space. A lot will depend if the wife is on call or not... but we have spare rooms.

1. Is there anything anyone needs? Tools for wrenching etc.
2. Does anyone need any parts off of my parts car (rusty 87 244)
3. Should I bring anything other than BYOB?

See you people tomorrow... (green 93 245. side exhaust. hydras)

1. Is there anything anyone needs? Tools for wrenching etc.
2. Does anyone need any parts off of my parts car (rusty 87 244)
3. Should I bring anything other than BYOB?

See you people tomorrow... (green 93 245. side exhaust. hydras)

I'm bringing tools, a starter, and some other nick-nacks for an attempt to get our host's Volvo running. If you have an extra starter, you could bring it just in case the one I pulled from my parts-car is no bueno.

I'm bringing tools, a starter, and some other nick-nacks for an attempt to get our host's Volvo running. If you have an extra starter, you could bring it just in case the one I pulled from my parts-car is no bueno.

I have a known good starter actually. (from 93 245)

I'll grab it... I'll bring the electric impact as well I guess... lmk if anyone thinks of other stuff.

What i've got:

Food: I'm getting burgers and dogs and buns and stuff to put on them for ~30 people so i'm hoping thats enough. I don't really know how many are coming. People can bring other stuff too if you want - sides, chips, veggie options, etc. Theres a FoodLion literally at the top of my street so i'm not really concerned if i need to go get something real quick.

Drinks: I have some craft brews I'm happy to share with folks that was to try stuff and maybe 18 miller lites... and a bunch of scotch if thats more your thing. I have home made iced Tea and filtered water from the fridge. Soda? mixers? whatever people want.

Other: I have paper plates and utensils and cups.

I have all the tools anyone would need. Although I'm not sure how far we'll get. We might just hang around and perhaps pick at a few crusty wires on the wagon. I was hoping to have the 745 washed and started the process of troubleshooting the grounding issue? starter issue? But it hasn't been a real productive 2 weeks. I didn't get the boat sold or the guest bed setup and I still have to move my furniture from the bay in the garage back into the house tonight or tomorrow morning before you guys get here! single-parenting sucks. But hey, if you guys want to bring some stuff back to life... i'm game. An easier task might be the evap leak on the v70 lol.

Back