• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vintage Butler pilot/map light shade

Jack

junkman
I have this bulter map light for some time now. Looking to install this one soon in my car (this will be it's 3rd) but this one is missing the lamp shade.
I contacted the manufacturer but got no responses.

any out there or something I can replace it with

Thanks
Jack
IMG_0341_zpsjbcxthj0.jpg

I know DJ equipment uses things like these sometimes. May be worth looking into as a modern alternative.

Where does this lamp mount specifically? I’m assuming the location is up to the end user as it’s a relatively universal lamp but I’m wondering if Volvo recommended a certain spot.

they always go in the front passenger area, for the navigator to see the map...

Butlers rally map light

240s get it in the B pillar, the only Volvo specific piece is the plastic retaining clip

Volvo_240_Butlers_Map_Light_02.jpg

Volvo_240_Butlers_Map_Light_01.jpg

Where does this lamp mount specifically? I?m assuming the location is up to the end user as it?s a relatively universal lamp but I?m wondering if Volvo recommended a certain spot.

That clip looks a lot but not exact to a 700/900 cargo grate retaining clip...might work? Dammit now I want one of those lights

I've seen a 244 with that light mounted on the rear hat shelf. I guess so someone sitting back there could read something. ????

Back