• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Server maintenance 2018!

Made some more tweaks to the cookies... trying to fix whatever is going on with peoples logins. I"m not surprised though, we changed the domain redirects all around, reconfigured the site and cookie urls in the board software, added ssl, changed the database code and server platform.. I'm actually amazed things are actually working

$15 and make me orange

cashstuffed120814.jpg

Last edited:
Few bits I've found whilst bludging on the shared computer at work...

www.turbobricks.com log on (over on the LHS) doesn't redirect correctly to tbforums.
tbforums.com doesn't show as logged in (no user name and avatar on the LHS), but click on Community in the header and the world is good

Hope that helps with some niggly bits; PM me if there's any confuddling.

Few bits I've found whilst bludging on the shared computer at work...

www.turbobricks.com log on (over on the LHS) doesn't redirect correctly to tbforums.
tbforums.com doesn't show as logged in (no user name and avatar on the LHS), but click on Community in the header and the world is good

Hope that helps with some niggly bits; PM me if there's any confuddling.

yeah i did not redirect www. only forums. So if you log into the board via the front of the website it will not actually log you in. I probably wont be fixing that since the website will be incorporated into the board in the VB4 version of the site. What i can do in the mean time is to just remove that function from the website and just give a link to the board.

Didnt it automatically mark a forum "read" when you visited it before? It looks like its only doing it manually? i dunno... i'm looking to see if it was a feature change in the newest version of the vb3.8.11.

Yea I noticed that feature is missing now too...not a big deal, but would be nice to re-implement if possible.

Didnt it automatically mark a forum "read" when you visited it before? It looks like its only doing it manually? i dunno... i'm looking to see if it was a feature change in the newest version of the vb3.8.11.

I thought the "New Posts" feature was gone as well. However after using the updated board for a bit now, I found that it does tell me where the new posts end, and then states "These posts have not been updated since your last visit, but contains unread material" or something of that nature. It is different but works.
Thanks for keeping the board going!

Yeah i cant find a setting for it anywhere - it must have changed its design in the newest board code. Oh well. It will all be irrelevant when we go to 4 soon anyway. Give me a month to get it working.

Back