• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Potentially roof top sausage in SouthSouthSurrey? Ie. My place

I just need to confirm I will be here. I am also up to travel to somewhere as well.

Would that be pork or Bork?

I vote for Skywein. If not forced to babysit, I mean parent, in the Okanagan on that weekend I am in.

Would that be pork or Bork?

I vote for Skywein. If not forced to babysit, I mean parent, in the Okanagan on that weekend I am in.

I feel the pork is unnecessary, as there is already a sausage call out in Skywein, but the Bork brings in the Volvo aspect, creating a balance in the something.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on Skywein. In my heart I knew it was true, but I just wanted to hear someone say it.

I too am in for the 3rd.

This is a video of a person trying to park a Porsche in our fine Vancity:

https://youtu.be/TwZwSIrMLmk

I suck at embedding. Also, it may be racist as German engineering was harmed in the making of the video. Please comment without viewing. There is no mouthskin cannibalism.

Oddly, Stan was minorly hit and run by something white in the last week... clanged in the other back door.

I should look through the alley for a busted up garage I think...

M.

Hmmm so apparently the Sunday night will anger the great wife god to dangerous levels of sacrifice. Would the Friday night work with everyone for skywein2016 by chance???

Back