• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

Anyone have a link to that silver 242 above? I have a picture of it as my background and would like to see a build or something. Cameron?

Jordan

bump

keep this going Cameron

Oh I will -- most my pics are saved on my computer at work -- I'll bump the thread back up Monday...

Anyone have a link to that silver 242 above? I have a picture of it as my background and would like to see a build or something. Cameron?

Jordan

I've seen a bunch of pics of it too, but I don't know anymore about it. :-(

Jordan

Once upon a time there was a project thread on that car, but its deleted now.. I belive that car has 500-550 hp on a 90+ exhaust manifold. The reason that the thread was deleted was that the norwegian DMW started searching forums for illegaly modified cars, and here in norway its illegal to have more than 225 hp in a 240, so the car was called in for inspection and the owner had to put an stock B230ft in it so it went thru the inspection.. After that he deleted the thread

Mathias

Bringing it back again.... :)

Bilsport-97.jpg

bilsport.JPG

Motorrum.jpg

DSCN6727.JPG

242.jpg

volvo_244.jpg

folkrace012.jpg

680652_51shh9.jpg

Volvo-242-Rally-racer_01%5Bmartin-stenfeldt%5D.jpg

:rofl::rofl: