• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

tumblr_mln09r129d1r7v246o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlmouaUUWA1qgosc4o1_1280.jpg

What are the wheel specs?

Mostly curious what front end it has.really digging the chrome trim.

Based on the late model body cladding and frt fenders, I'm guessing they took a standard 86+ 240 for the chop.

The chrome does give it a nice early model "feel". It's the best of both worlds, late model reliability and early model styling.

edit: also the rear trim bumper trim is 86+ style, which would be tough to photo shop.

Last edited:
Based on the late model body cladding and frt fenders, I'm guessing they took a standard 86+ 240 for the chop.

The chrome does give it a nice early model "feel". It's the best of both worlds, late model reliability and early model styling.

edit: also the rear trim bumper trim is 86+ style, which would be tough to photo shop.

My guess is it's a 90-91. Rear mount antenna (90+) and that color is 90-91, maybe into 92? 90+ rear squirter.
Really nice photoshop. The bright trim musta been a pain to put on it that well. Gutter trim is a little thick and front door b pilar should be triangle shaped. Making the rear window look like a -89 recessed window is amazing skills. Awesome work really.

My guess is it's a 90-91. Rear mount antenna (90+) and that color is 90-91, maybe into 92? 90+ rear squirter.
Really nice photoshop. The bright trim musta been a pain to put on it that well. Gutter trim is a little thick and front door b pilar should be triangle shaped. Making the rear window look like a -89 recessed window is amazing skills. Awesome work really.

No joke. I just assumed it was lowered in photoshop not nearly the detail to which it was. Amazingly good photoshop.

That green one was in Hot Rod Magazine a year or so ago. F-body ls1 350/ 6 spd and vortech supercharger. His name is Hockie.....and he built the front suspension himself with BMW spindles. He tubed the rear 200mm as well, if my memory serves me right. There are a couple of u-tube burnout videos of his, as well.

Back