• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

:)

it's out for a checkup to pass the MOT.. im in a good modd that it will pass the accaptance tests and will be roadlegal sometime..

It's a yay.. almost...

will get back the car soon to make the underbonnet stuff do look more OEMish.. it will get a 15G with v-band welded on and all the oem air conduction parts also oem airfilterbox.. so i can get a technical acceptance (t?v)

Based on that i can do exhaustheader, big turbo and so on with seprate acceptance tests

On things like gearbox, axles and stuff nobody looks here.. it doenst make any sense... argh.. :D

So.. no really big news..

- waiting for intake parts to arrive..
- 15G with 3" adapter Vband flange in the mill..
- minor optical stuff to bewitch the t?v-uncle

parts have arrived..

Target is to make that motor look like a shiny rebuilt (aswouldbe) OEM B234FT.. get T?V in August, drive a bit and then twinscroll holset megaquirt ms3x the **** out of it :D

VBand Flange being turned..

IMG_20150717_220151.jpg

IMG_20150717_220158.jpg

It was in he trashbin at my buddies university machine shop.. it's some kinda wicked material.. stainless.. very squeaky while turning.. argh.. 0.25mm steps.. needs the half eternity ;) but the cost was.. near or zero.. so.. :)

Last edited:
Aaaand.. flange done :)

Man.. this material is the ****.. it pulled off the lathe and broke one toolholder and damaged 2 chucks.. meh..

IMG_20150806_083120.jpg

IMG_20150806_083128.jpg

IMG_20150806_083135.jpg

IMG_20150806_083147.jpg

IMG_20150806_083200.jpg

Last edited:
finally... updates ! yey :)

After having some troubles in Relations and RealLifesh1t.. i did some progress.. it totally drives me nuts replacing the turbo for this snail.. but.. its for the cause ;)

DSC_0131.JPG

DSC_0132.JPG

DSC_0173.JPG

DSC_0174.JPG

Last edited:
Good luck with the whole T?V thing. I'll be running into the same b.s. when I'm getting my 745 over here, since I moved to Germany. My 740 (although my car is from the beginning of 1989, don't know if that matters) is still registered in NL. I'll be keenly following your adventure in bureaucracy.

Back