• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1987 volvo 740sunroof and interior interchange question

jjona5

So I just bought an 87 740 with a ford v8. It has a terrible interior and I was curious if 940 interiors or late model interiors will interchange. It should be home Monday and I can't really look at the sunroof yet but it leaks like crazy and feels loose/sloppy. Are there any good write ups on fixing it? I'm very tempted to permanently seal it before I paint the car. I hate sunroofs.

So I'm pretty sure the 940 interiors will swap into a 740 no problem. That said, what about a 960? They are more common in yards near me. I need door panels, seats(maybe), carpet, headliner, and a dash.

I just looked at putting a 97' 960 rear seat in my 89' 760, and the attachment points for the rear headrests are different. Front seats no problem though.

Thanks. I'll post some pictures of the v8 swap today if it isn't raining. I'll also post pictures as I weld up the sunroof and permanently seal it.

Back