• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ezk mod question

Wesdunns70t5m

So I?ve been digging around and have come across some info on ground pins 18 and 19 in the ezk to advance the timing. I?m no master with electricity, so I?ve got a fairly simple question. To ?ground? these two pins together, do I just have to run a wire between both terminals, or do I run a wire between both terminals and also a good ground somewhere in the car? Thanks in advanced

Awesome sounds good! Thank the pair of ya. I?m very excited to get this done and compare the changes, as this is my first time changing the timing on a car. I should be getting to it today

You can also chip the ezk which personally I prefer. Then it can function as it normally does but uses a more aggressive timing map to have it run better. Contact sbabbs for information on a chipped ezk box.

Welp, I went ahead and performed this mod. Seems to have a touch more torque in the low-mid range, but so far only one drive with it. Also, I always use the highest octane available, which is normally 93. Since I?m running water methanol injection I figured I could throw a little more timing to take advantage

Back