• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

worst luck :(

m4ff3w

So I pulled the engine/tranny in the $600 bluebrick that I bought last summer. I bought it for temporary transportation and because it has a M46 (ironcase) that I wanted to buy anyway. The engine will be kept as a spare and the transmission will find its way into my wagon in the next couple of months.

Much to my suprize, when I pipped the distributor off, I found the below.

000_0016_185.jpg

Last night was a good night. :) Can't wait to put it in my wagon with the 16t.

my old b21ft running like complete CRAP @ 12psi with this very same cam made 180HP and 220TQ to the ground. the only mods where 3" exhaust, b230f intake and this cam.

very very nice score i really liked it. pretty close to the IPD turbo cam spec IIRC.

that's so crazy. I always thought of ripping off the valve cover to see what kind of camshafts are in some volvos at the junkyard. You didn't notice that for some reason this "STOCK" turbo car was somewhat faster?

that's so crazy. I always thought of ripping off the valve cover to see what kind of camshafts are in some volvos at the junkyard. You didn't notice that for some reason this "STOCK" turbo car was somewhat faster?

just by pulling the oil cap off you can tell if most volvo's have non stock cams as almost all newer cams that have been ground look very very different than a stock cam

Back