• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Where is everybody?

TRBO242

What if the website had a page off the main menu, or off of the members section that had a map of the world, with a little red dot where people lived... It may make it easier to locate people, and hook up. From what I understand Doug, and Patrick live near me (I live in Oakland, CA) and that?s about it.

It could be a point and click on the location to get the names thingy....

from there we could organize BBQs meetings, and ?ish? like that. what you guys think. I'll design it... :e-shrug: tho my web/html skills suck.

nick
:wave:

We used to have a map... don't know if we still do or not.

Pat D, Pat G (916Volvosport), Toby (unce), Ben (vasair), Noah, Ryan and a few others all live fairly close (within 2 hours) to me. Im game for something, only after my 242ti is running ;)

Oh, hey we could always bbq over at my house. Ask Pat about my bbq'd burgers :werd: I think we almost had to roll pat out of my house afterwards.

Heck, Im serious, lets shoot for kind of early/mid August? (I know by then I'll have the damn car done) @ my house? Its pretty much in the center for everyone.

Look on the index page of the board, to the left of "AIM Chat." It's there, although it took me like 6 months to notice it for the first time...

Oh my god. do I feel stupid. :rofl: cool thanks wildmanben!

And Doug, I'm down! Maybe ...(oh hold up, im getting excited) with my new job, i'l have the cash to do some more mods by then!!! sweet, lets plan on it.

nick

I live in Easton, PA the closest places I can name are Philadelphia, New York, Allentown.

Oh HELL yeah!
If Dougs bbq'ing I'll DEFINITELY be there. Best damn burger I've EVER had. I might have to sleep over this time though, that was just too much food to be driving home on!

Let me know if somethings going to happen,
Patrick D.

[quote:e02d8ebbb6]I'm in Richmond Va, anybody near by??
James[/quote:e02d8ebbb6]

Virginia?
Doug's burgers are worth the drive! :beer:
Come on out!
Second thought, you better fly, otherwise I'll eat them all before you get here :-P .

-PD

Channel 3 news:

"This just in!
There seems to be several Volvos from all over the USA and Canada traveling at high rates of speed, headed to the Sacramento area. They all seem to be headed to a BBQ?"

:rofl: :-P :rofl: :-P :rofl: :-P :rofl: :-P :rofl:

Back