• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cameron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey very nice wagon. I have a 89 240 with a b230 motor in it. I just got a 16v head the other day that is in like new condition. Got it cheap. Can you provide a step by step on how this conversion is done. I work on cars all the time just shade tree but really want my wagon to open some eyes that volvo's can be quick too. I don't want to be radical like some but I do want to make about 200hp and still maintain street driveability. Any info as to where to go after the purchase of the 16v head would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    btw 242 is some guy's at hm...john maybe? can't remember. talk to nolan.
    Hey there,

I have a 90 240 sedan, gold, that I have taken apart. It is almost a rolling shell at athis point. After I have used or sold everything off it i am sending it off to the scrap yard or turn it into a track day toy. If you are interested I could send you a few pics. I really don't want to scrap it.

Thanks,
    Joe
    just asking the ipd exhaust tip got the ipd logo is does not show in the picture p.d i just got my first buy from ipd the KL256 cam kit now i got something to do on the weekend
    Cam- I originally spoke up for the 28mm swaybar group buy. I am not purchasing this item now. Please give the oreeded item up to anyone else who wants one. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back