• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B230 Color?

DSCN3807.jpg

:e-shrug:

is that volvo/vw diesel green?

So. I have got my block down to bare metal and the plan was to just clear coat it, but I had an idea. Since I have a hard time stealing ideas I thought it would be cool to try something unique that no one has done before(that I know of). So tell me what you think of this. Very lightly mist the whole block with some color like red or blue so that it is very subtle and then clear coat it. In my mind it will still have the appearance of just bare metal, but with a hint of color, almost double take worthy. :cool: So please give your honest opinion, I wont be offended if its not your style. Thanks!

So no one likes the idea? I know its not that big of a deal, but its cold outside and I am bored so I might as well take my time prepping everything for the build this spring.

Alright, well I will try it out and post picks once it is done. If it is lame it wont be hard to just paint over. :)

Back