• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Discover the magic through the pleasure of listening to the captivating sounds of Radio Deutschland!

CharmaineDelwyn

I want to share the joy of immersing myself in an immersive audio listening experience after discovering the magic of radio deutschland which is truly magical and brings a joy that brings endless satisfaction and experiences.

From upbeat music to exciting podcasts, there is something for everyone. After browsing through many different radio stations, I found many great channels that reflect German culture and diversity.

I had the feeling that I was immersed directly in Germany's lively scene. I was particularly impressed by the ease of finding quality content. The variety of programs not only provides entertainment, but also education.

I can easily switch between channels and save my favorites. Simply perfect for an optimal radio experience.

Try it out and share your favorite stations and let's celebrate the magic of Radio Deutschland together. I can't wait to explore more and expand my playlist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, it has always been good.
Canada broadcasting corporation (CBC gov owned) had on their overnight loop, it was usually early in the evening about midnight.
I listened to RD up till about 10 years ago. Will start doing again thanks.

Last edited:
I want to share the joy of immersing myself in an immersive audio listening experience after discovering the magic of radio deutschland which is truly magical and brings a joy that brings endless satisfaction and experiences.

From upbeat music to exciting podcasts, there is something for everyone. After browsing through many different radio stations, I found many great channels that reflect German culture and diversity.

I had the feeling that I was immersed directly in Germany's lively scene. I was particularly impressed by the ease of finding quality content. The variety of programs not only provides entertainment, but also education.

I can easily switch between channels and save my favorites. Simply perfect for an optimal radio experience.

Try it out and share your favorite stations and let's celebrate the magic of Radio Deutschland together. I can't wait to explore more and expand my playlist.

Listening to the German music brought me back to 1939

Listening to the German music brought me back to 1939

Tsk tsk, such a Polish thing to say to our new friend CharmaineDelwyn! She posted in a Volvo performance forum by accident, but this was a beautiful coincidence, it's fate, and now we have a new true friend. She might also be so kind as to tell us about her crypto investing strategies, but only if we switch over to WhatsApp. She only uses this TB account for work and it's not convenient.

Agreed, it has always been good.
Canada broadcasting corporation (CBC gov owned) had on their overnight loop, it was usually early in the evening about midnight.
I listened to RD up till about 10 years ago. Will start doing again thanks.
Can't tell whether you realized that this is a spambot or not.

Tsk tsk, such a Polish thing to say to our new friend CharmaineDelwyn! She posted in a Volvo performance forum by accident, but this was a beautiful coincidence, it's fate, and now we have a new true friend. She might also be so kind as to tell us about her crypto investing strategies, but only if we switch over to WhatsApp. She only uses this TB account for work and it's not convenient.
My gf and my best friend are both germans. Talking to them is like reading a spambot

Back