• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Maximum 10 Images for Posts?

fatcatbestcat

Professional Hack
I'm not sure if I remember this being a thing on the old software, but I also didn't post nearly as many images in build threads at the time... has there always been a limit of 10 images per post??

I just ask because I tend to take a lot of pictures anything I do anything with my car(s) and having to stretch an update to 2-3 posts is a little tedious. Could also just be a skill issue on my part, but I understand if this is an anti-spam measure or just a software limitation.

yeah it is probably something to make storage work better vs. the trash design from vb that we fought with. You can always load up multiple posts or do hotlinks. I will see what kind of tweaks can be done

yeah it is probably something to make storage work better vs. the trash design from vb that we fought with. You can always load up multiple posts or do hotlinks. I will see what kind of tweaks can be done
That's fair enough, just wanted to make sure it wasn't an issue with my membership or something. I've been getting by with multiple posts - if anything it forces me to write better instead of just filling my threads with images.

Back