• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New Member From MN

Froggmann

New member here! Been hunting for a Volvo wagon project car for over a year and finally scored one for a decent price. Not a fan of LS engines, but couldn't say no to the price. Car is a 93' 240 wagon with a LQ4/4L80E trans. Previous owner installed the engine and trans and lost interest, car sat in his garage for a couple years before he sold it.

LQ4 with a Sloppy stage 2 cam and upgraded springs, new hooker cast iron manifold, STS mounts, coleman shaft, new aluminum radiator w/fans. Trans has a Circle D converter and shift kit. Car also came with a 78mm turbo, waste gate, some plumbing, Explorer 8.8 and mounts to fit in the Volvo, 0411 GM ECU and several harnesses and boxes of spare parts. Interior is in excellent shape and tires are brand new, can't wait to melt the 195's!!

Going to start working on the car very soon, I'll be posting questions on here in the near future. My other toy is a 86 Fox Mustang with more mods than I can count, not familiar with Volvo's or LS's.

Jeremiah Alexander

image000000(28).jpgimage000000(29).jpg

Back