• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

cosbySweater
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can recirculate a greddy type-s back in pre-turbo and it should be fine IIRC. If you want it I'll do $80 shipped.
    I have not attempted to start it yet. I just started running the wiring harness. It may be a couple weeks before I turn the key for the first time. I will take plenty of pictures and let you know what I end up doing. Let me know if you figure something that works out. Thanks
    Currently im wrapping up a group buy i can let you know as soon as more are available.

Thank you
    -Jered
    Got the order today, Thank you again! by the way I called IPD and they said It'd only be around $20 for new poly bushings and brackets for the frame mount on them =) Thanks again!
    oh, yea i'm sorry i totally forgot... just took delivery on a '67 122 coupe i'm rebuilding for a friend, it's been a little busy around here last day or so... But yes i do want it and I will call you today to figure out wiring money (pun intended =) )
    I gave the 245 to martino... and yes that 242 is mine... passed someone on that corner on the inside and i think the head gasket blew... it was pretty embarrassing. I'll see ya around some time.
    Lemme know if that guy doesn't go for the rods, I'll take them. And I'll call you about going ahead and getting money to you ASAP for the parts.
    That's cool man, good work. Post pics in your thread if you get a chance. You must have different seats than I do, because my BMW seats ended up being 3 inches or more taller, and less squishy. When I mocked it up, I was sitting with my head touching the headliner! LOL
    I did and responded. LPlease let me know if you didn't receive it. I will buy it at $65.00.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back