• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I installed a Sparco adjustable (vs fixed) back seat about a year ago now. I got it off of CL here in Seattle for $350. The stock slider just unbolts off of the bottom of the volvo seat. I fabricated some adaptors to mount the seat. I then used two peices of aluminum flatstock that I had lying around (steel would work fine as well). I drilled holes that matched the slider mount and some more that matched the seat. Bolted everything together (with the suitable amount of cursing of course) and it worked fine. I had the Sparco slider as well. I just used the Volovo one since I figured it would be easier to modify the seat to slider position than the slider to car position. The stock slider has a strange mount on the bottom with a couple of tabs on the back and some clips and stuff. Looked like a big PITA to futz with.
    Yes, we have the RSI n/a camshafts in stock. They can be ordered on our website here: RSI n/a camshaft
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back