• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Brand new '81 262C Bertone Coupe . . .

What a long journey it has been. Only by viewing the photos taken back at Leroy's can it be fully appreciated.

Just catching up on what you have done has consumed most of a beautiful fall day. My eyes are tired and my back aches from sitting too long.
And it was you doing all the work.

This ain't no hog with lipstick. This is a back to its glory Volvo Bertone with history to match its looks.

Thanks for the comment! Long journey but still not over. Runs but still not right. Between getting 11 years older and now my wife's medical issues I just haven't had the time or energy to wrap this up. Rebuilding the golf cart at the moment. Maybe the Bertone will be next.

That looks like a ZF2 rack according to this chart from Maval so it should use the steel block saddle. It shows that ZF and CAM racks use both style saddles which explains why Volvo sold a kit that covers both mounting types.

1042513.jpg
Hi old thread.
This looks like a universal mounting kit.
Does the flat "spacer" in the upper left of image get used in combination with some of the other parts?
Put another way - when is the piece in the upper left of the image used?
Most of the parts seem like they would be 'obvious' where they fit. That one piece looks like a subtle shim that would not be obvious.

Back