• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Central Texas Meet - 3 Jan 2009

Just wanted to post up a quick note...

Thanks to everyone for showing up, and many thanks for the great behaviour that everyone exhibited. I was a bit apprehensive having a bunch of people over, but the neighbors weren't offended, and everything turned out great!

I wish the Bertone.LS! had sowed up a bit earlier, but was glad to see it and check it out. Sorry I had to bail on the night out, but I was pretty whipped.

Anyone that still want parts, or owes me money, please contact me via PM, and we'll work out the details...

Thanks to Chris, Shane, and Kyle for hanging out (and especially Kyle for offering to help with the clean-up) in the driveway waiting for Bigbegum. It was a nice way to finish up the day.

Pics will follow, recycling bin and garbage is full, garage is a bit cleaner, and it's alot colder here now. Good way to finish up the weekend!

Sorry us notherns couldnt stay and help clean but we werent sure if the car was going to run, but luckily that 3 bar fuel regulator happened to fix the issue and we were on out way.

Once again, great way to end the weekend and get myself out of installing in new siding on my parents house.

I cant make that meet San Antonio, I'll be in New York with my College senior class

I might be able to make the March meet depending on when I get back to New York. I might just take a few extra days off from school cause I can if that lets me make the meet.

I once took off an entire week to take a roadtrip. I think I got Bs that semester.

My family lives in NY, I've got tons of pics from 07.

Im guessing you'll be there. This is my last semester and Im basically done with everything so if I took a few days off it would be like no one knew i was gone which is actually great.

Well, my family lives in TX as well, I have a huge family,. Unless you're referring to the March meet, in which case, I'm sure I'll be there.

But if you need any ideas on NY sightseeing I can give you a few ideas.

I'll hit you up when I get closer to leaving or Im gonna forget everything you tell me... "whats your name again, did we even meet" LOL. Once I know dates im in NY then I'll know for sure if coming to the SA meet.

Is that suppose to be a over night trip or just day?

Y'all might start watching the Texas forums more often
http://forum.texasvolvocrew.com/index/

We were doing monthly North Texas meets last year and we plan to kick them off again. I don't think any of you guys except for Ryan have made it out to any of them.

The meet in San Antonio in March should be a great meet, they have put a lot of planning into it.

Sound like everyone had a great time, sorry I missed it. Gabe, it was nice seeing y'all Friday night.

Nick

Back