• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New to me '71 142

Honestly on those enkeis on my car I got from nick they have 215 sides and its kinda stupid. It overpowers the steering I'm just waiting for them to wear out to get 195s. Those cars are narrow and the weight is low,and they are pretty light . They don't need much "grip"

I have some Oscam meshes with gold centers polished lips that would look great. Located in Chapel Hill. They're 14s though.

Trim the rear dust shields, grind a bit off the top of the rear caliper and gogogo on 14" rimpz

It'll get 16s or 17s. We'll see what happens. And no it will not get stretched tires :lol:. 205s at a minimum but probably 215 if I end up with 8" wheels.

It'll get 16s or 17s. We'll see what happens.

Marco has Polaris on his. On a 2" drop I think. Looked good in person. I'm running 1 1/2" drop anymore would be an aggressive angle on the steering .

Personally after seeing custom 15" steelies on widened barrels In person i wish I would have take n that route.

Back