• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

NorCal November Weekend Drive

Pietercc

Just throwing out a feeler, I'm trying to put together a spirited drive, starting with some coffee in Tracy, then a 4 hour drive through the hills through from Patterson, past the San Jose Observatory, and then backroads to Del Valle Lake, to then have a potluck/BBQ at the lake. Looking at Nov 11-12 or Nov 18-19. Typically the roads are pretty empty, just some motorcycles enjoying the roads like we would be.

Here is the route, there is a closure on 130 right as you come down into San Jose, but that should be opened back up by the 17th. It looks like we will roll out on the morning of the 19th, around 8, Anyone is welcome, and if you want to join at the potential BBQ at the end please say something, so it can be planned for.

I can throw a Frisbee, never spent the time to find a place to disc golf

There are a couple of courses nearby. Oak Grove Park off of 8-Mile and I-5 has two 18 hole courses. And there is another 18 hole course aat Micke Grove Park off of Armstrong and 99. UDisc.com is a great way to find courses.

There are a couple of courses nearby. Oak Grove Park off of 8-Mile and I-5 has two 18 hole courses. And there is another 18 hole course aat Micke Grove Park off of Armstrong and 99. UDisc.com is a great way to find courses.
I live off of 5 and ben holt, we can figure a place to meet as the date gets closer

Back