• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Project Battle Wagon!

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

umm....no real updates. Removing sound deadening stuff right now. Got the rest of the parts in (i hope). Going to try to stitch weld the seams this weekend before we start wiring and everything. Hopefully i'll have more for ya next week.

umm....no real updates. Removing sound deadening stuff right now. Got the rest of the parts in (i hope). Going to try to stitch weld the seams this weekend before we start wiring and everything. Hopefully i'll have more for ya next week.

got more fore us? couple months later? i wana see progress!

got more fore us? couple months later? i wana see progress!

Sorry dude.....

umm....welded the gas door in and warped it :( , so looks like i'm going to learn how to hammer out dents...lol

Bought some mustang 17x8 wheels and in the process of rolling the rear fenders to make them fit.

Going to work on it at lunch today. Hopefully start installing the fuel cell.

awsome. yeah when welding sheet metal you gota so a small section then wait and keep going. basically tack welding. should look nice on mustang rims!

I was trying to go corner to corner on the sheet metal. Guess i stayed on it too long. I also ran more voltage then i should of....but i was worried about penetration.

The radiator is from summit :)

3eb4f635.jpg

Fuel cell is in. Planning on incasing by building a box to surround the bottom of the fuel cell and using sheet metal (with a door so i can fill up the fuel cell) on top. Safety first kids :p

Also rolled the rear fenders so the wheels will tuck without any issues.

3769832a.jpg

Family came up to help me out. Got about half the car wired. Also finished converting the clutch to hydraulic, redrilled hubs, and built a half ass gauge panel.

de5917e3.jpg

Cheaped out on the cage. Eventually i'll get it redone until then planning on bracing the crap out of it.

Dropped the car off yesterday to get it running. Kinda bummed i wasn't able to get it finished....but need it running. Hoping to make an event October 30th

Back