• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

some will hate most will :like: 940 sand race..

hate? I effin love it! Well done, sir.

Agreed on the diff.. I was surprised by it too. You can feel the one wheel spin a rev or two, then it locks and away you go. Yours must be working great because that thing moves pretty good in that sand!

What the hell? Oh my God, what did you do that rare and beautiful 940?

-said nobody ever

I loled.

Last edited:
I need to make a trip to socal, we dont have any dunes nearby and sand is fun. Good work man, i dig it.

Most of the desert is ruined right now from the rains. I did find a few hard pack sections in San Felipe wash that I could be doing 60 and just do flat spins. Talk about pulling some G's. It was 2am so we don't get any of that on video but it was a blast. Those hard pack areas would actually squeal like asphalt. The main parts of the wash I got up to about 90ish before backing off.

Edit: not the small wash in the video. I've been driving out there since I got my license.

The badassness in this thread cannot be measured. However, if I had to come close, it would be represented by this gangsta ass mofo:
badass-lincoln-escape.jpg

Actually only got a little stuck when the abs ****ed me and I went off a ledge and high centered. 3 of us we able to push it off though. I promptly unplugged a sensor. I know how to drive in sand.

Oh man, now I miss my 745 again. The foglight nose looks derpy as fu<b></b>ck, though, with the lights painted. Can't complain about anything else, though! :cool:

Agreed on the diff.. I was surprised by it too. You can feel the one wheel spin a rev or two, then it locks and away you go.

Whirr- *clunk* WHEE!

Edit: Whoa, I don't even know how I got to this thread. Thought it was new. At least it's not <i>that</i> old.

Back