• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Whoops! I'm in, if it happens. My apologies for not giving more notice. Naomi may tag along too.

M.

Whoops! I'm in, if it happens. My apologies for not giving more notice. Naomi may tag along too.

M.

Let's do a sign-up, to confirm we have enough, and make sure I buy enough food. As long as we get 4-5 guys out that will make it worthwhile.

1. Bruce (1)
2. Zoomspeed (?)
3. Mark (2)

Whoops! Caveat- I can't make the nineteenth unless it's evening. I've been drafted for helping someone move :(
M.

Let's do the 20th since that worked for Zoomspeed (terrible with names, sorry). And afternoon, since daylight and warmer temperatures are always good.

As for food, I'll provide sausages, buns, and some beer. Bring whatever you figure goes with that.

Alright, checked with Naomi and we're both in for the twentieth. I'll provide a growler and some snacks- feel free to message me beforehand if you need anything else.

#CpS2k16

:-P

M.

Nooo I miss RS too. Ah well. I'm trying to meet up with some Volvo guys in Japan. :nod:

OUr parts guy has a friend who teaches English in Japan. Apparently there is a HUGE Volvo following. He has pictures of the "monthly meet", and there has to be 250 Volvo's from original to over the top gathered at this meet. I don't know where he is though.

Jordan

OUr parts guy has a friend who teaches English in Japan. Apparently there is a HUGE Volvo following. He has pictures of the "monthly meet", and there has to be 250 Volvo's from original to over the top gathered at this meet. I don't know where he is though.

Jordan

Oh? If you can find out, maybe I can get in contact with them. I'm staying about an hour away from the VST shop, which unfortunately I won't be able to visit. Looks cool, though:

https://goo.gl/maps/g6HZFKSC7YG2

Hey I have those VST wheels on my 850!

My brother and I bought an 850 wagon imported from Japan that has a TON of mods done to it. Its a wreck though. Cool to see where the parts came from!

Jordan

So I think I've counted 7 people planning to show. Correct? Anyone who needs my address can PM me.

There's room for the first Volvo to park back by the carport, to provide the appropriate Volvo atmosphere, but the rest will have to park on the street out front.

I see you every other week or so ripping up the hov lane at boundary.

I may shown up at sausage fest depending on timing with the wife's plans. Might even bring the toddler for fun- was there a time discussed?

I see you every other week or so ripping up the hov lane at boundary.

I may shown up at sausage fest depending on timing with the wife's plans. Might even bring the toddler for fun- was there a time discussed?

Me? Doubtful since I'm rarely in the HOV lane.

2:30 sound OK?

Back