• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Which turbo for 350HP B204FT

fsl

300+ Member
300+ Club
I am going to upgrade the turbo on my B204FT engine (2.0L 16V) and looking for around 350HP. Which one should I go for? It shouldn't be too big as I will have problems with the inlet piping because of the balance shafts on my engine. Please provide links :)

I would like to chime in here as well...

A GT2871R would work pretty good, wouldn't it? And used together with the ATP ultimate wastegate housing it would work well.

GT2871R_743347_2_comp_e.GIF

But I also have one question... Hotside A/R? Would the engine be able to build enough boost (20+ psi) at 3000-3500rpm with a .86 A/R housing?

I have a complete B204 so i rather keep it. ;) But is it easy to remove the balance shafts while the engine is in? I'm disassambling the front to swap to S90/V90 front tomorrow. :)

t3/t04e-50 trim. Loved mine with it. good response good top end, great turbo all around.

Is that a M62 off a Chevy? At least from here it sure looks like one; I keep hitting my toes on the one under my bed when I get home drunk.

I myself thought on doing the same but first want to find the diagram for the setup used by Lancia in its Rally days.

I have a complete B204 so i rather keep it. ;) But is it easy to remove the balance shafts while the engine is in? I'm disassambling the front to swap to S90/V90 front tomorrow. :)

it is easy to remove them. i'll post some info about how i removed em and plugged the holes.

Back