• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Got the T5-R home in one piece... [pics]

hahhahhaa let me give you a transcript of our phone convo last night

"blah blah blha Sweet dude, sounds like a nice car!

R: Ya, check this out... vrrrommm 60. . 70. . 80. . 100. . 110... OH SHIT COP!

disconnected"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you can take the RWD crazy brick driver out of the driver... but naw fuck it that wont make no sense

isaac said:
For the record, I got a $280 4 point ticket in my beige wagon when it was NA. In court, I got it reduced to $180 and no points, partially on the defense that "there's no way it could go that fast."

lol. awesome. i got an $81 ticket for having no front license plate, gotta love college towns...

makes me want to get get an 850 even more. just one question wats the difference in the r compared to the others because with a chip you get same hp?

Saaaweeet!
You went to the dark side :e-shrug:
Becareful with the UPsolute chip, some 850 guys did'nt like them. Check volvospeed.com for details.

I had a nice 744ti sold it for a 855t and hated it, went back to 745t and now I am happy again.

Mike, the paint is actually darker under the pin stripes and emblems.

Original window sticker lists "Shell White" as the color. Yep, it's white. Not tan, beige, yellow, light brown, etc. I will accept "off-white" or "shell white" as alternatives. :wink: :-P

towerymt said:
Mike, the paint is actually darker under the pin stripes and emblems.

Original window sticker lists "Shell White" as the color. Yep, it's white. Not tan, beige, yellow, light brown, etc. I will accept "off-white" or "shell white" as alternatives. :wink: :-P

No, it's beige. Volvo can call it whatever they want, but it's beige. "Shell White" my ass, it's beige.

Yeah, I was coming up REALLY quick on this lumina... my headlights went up as i went through a dip, and all of a sudden i saw reflective tape on his bumper... WHOOOOO time for brakes... hahaha. I called Doug back as I was dipping down a side street.

Best news I've heard all week:

[quote:a0f6160b3d]Dear ROBIN,
Your order number 585875 is being shipped/completed today. Thank you for choosing IPD for your vehicle needs.
If you have any further questions, just call 1-800-444-6473, or
email us back.
Thanks, IPD
[/quote:a0f6160b3d]

:-D

Exhaust and suspension are on their way.

Talked to Fatty Patty today, gonna order some 18" Pegasus R wheels sometime in the next week or three. Gotta ditch these Voxxxxxxxxx dubz.

bitjockey said:
Talked to Fatty Patty today, gonna order some 18" Pegasus R wheels sometime in the next week or three. Gotta ditch these Voxxxxxxxxx dubz.

FWIW, my buddy Kai is selling some 18" Volks for $1k. VERY nice wheels. There's a pic at the IPD ad of his. They were on his C70 at one time.

But you can't go wrong with the new R wheels either.

Yeah i have always wanted one. But I sometimes i have gone to far into my current project with all ready new motor and shit. I would loose money. Maybe it will be my next project. I have always thought of putting my 760 back to stock and selling it.

towerymt said:
[quote:87bcf51223="bitjockey"]Talked to Fatty Patty today, gonna order some 18" Pegasus R wheels sometime in the next week or three. Gotta ditch these Voxxxxxxxxx dubz.

FWIW, my buddy Kai is selling some 18" Volks for $1k. VERY nice wheels. There's a pic at the IPD ad of his. They were on his C70 at one time.

But you can't go wrong with the new R wheels either.[/quote:87bcf51223]

MT-- I talked with Kai last week, I'm actually going to buy his Defi gauge pack that he had on the C70. I'm not a big fan of those Volks... I usually love their wheels but those just look like BBS knockoffs to me. Only problem is I can't get the 18" Pegasus in Anthracite... only silver. Pat is going to check about a guy he knows that can refinish them, cause I don't want silver wheels. Trying to keep this thing OE as possible.

Back