• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ken Rogers (Redwood Chair) Memorial Picnic, July 22, 2023

I'm quite impressed how far people traveled to attend. Ken knew a lot of people, in more than just a cursory manner. Talking with the mixture of car nuts and bike nuts was pretty cool, also.

I was able to slowly gain clarity as to who some of you were... and realize that my brain retains a much higher percentage of such intel if I work in small groups instead of jumping into a crowded pool. :) But, the crowd is what we had. I'm sure Ken would have felt right at home.

Thanks to all for your friendliness.

It really was a good time indeed, glad to see so many old faces, put names to faces for a few new ones, and truly have a meet the way Ken would have wanted it. There was the sad point in the realization that we are getting old, still not okay with that. Also the sunburn that is still a little painful today, but all in all, very worth it!

It really was a good time indeed, glad to see so many old faces, put names to faces for a few new ones, and truly have a meet the way Ken would have wanted it. There was the sad point in the realization that we are getting old, still not okay with that. Also the sunburn that is still a little painful today, but all in all, very worth it!
This is definitely the kind of meet Ken would have enjoyed, proper way to remember a friend. We are all getting old, let's not wait too long before we all meet again. You just never know when we will run out of time.

I really appreciate getting to be a part of this. Lauren and her husband were awesome getting everything together and good lord the amount of food and drinks was a real team effort. Thanks to Ryan and others for helping coordinate things.

I will point out it's crazy how much people can change in 5-10 years. 8 years ago I was single. 5 years ago I had no kids.

Extra thanks to everybody who brought a Volvo. Mine didn't fit on the plane so I wore a shirt instead.

I really appreciate getting to be a part of this. Lauren and her husband were awesome getting everything together and good lord the amount of food and drinks was a real team effort. Thanks to Ryan and others for helping coordinate things.

I will point out it's crazy how much people can change in 5-10 years. 8 years ago I was single. 5 years ago I had no kids.

Extra thanks to everybody who brought a Volvo. Mine didn't fit on the plane so I wore a shirt instead.
Definitely fun to tell people I've been here over 15 years. Interesting to know everyone for so long and be treated like all around family.

Back