• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ken Rogers (Redwood Chair) Memorial Picnic, July 22, 2023

For anyone hanging around the bay area Saturday night, theres an Ikea in Palo Alto thats easy to get to from everywhere and I'd like to do a pop up meet.
For old times sake. Top floor of the parking garage at 7pm until we get kicked out.
1700 E Bayshore Rd, East Palo Alto, CA 94303

Last edited:
Looking forward to dropping by, at least for a little while. I've met only a few of you, so this will be cool. Ken's spirit lives on...

To honor Ken, I will not put my AC blower motor past #3 setting for the weekend.

#3 was enough air for Ken, and max is just too much wear on the blower motor.

Sprinkler and I will be on our way tomorrow AM. Bringing stroopwafels and anything else any of you think of that I can pick up along the way.

I'm here. Which table is is? Im sitting at the back two tables right now. Table 5. "Available for reservation"

Celebrated Ken the best way today, in Golden Gate Park, with great friends and family, tube meats on the grill, Tecate washing it down, stroopwafels for desert. Actually a lot more food and drink, it was quite the spread for a park bbq. So many faces on one place that have not crossed paths in a long time, it’s good to see old friends and meet new. Ken would have enjoyed it, I think us being together like that today is exactly how he would have wanted it.

Back