• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2023 Thread - 5/20/2023 Portland, OR

I will have space - if you care to price your stuffs, you're more than welcome to drop it off, and collect cash at the end of the day.
i might do that with a couple things actually. i'll leave you a percentage.

I will have space - if you care to price your stuffs, you're more than welcome to drop it off, and collect cash at the end of the day.
I'd be willing to pay a consignment fee and sit in the spot for...some...time.

Sounds good my dudes! I'll have a pop up tent, tables and chairs.

Pondering offloading my '92 245... purchased for $500. Added $500 in tires + 25mm front/rear IPD bars.. just sits in the yard being sad...

I guess I'm lucky for living in Portland! Not even going to try putting mine on the main lot though, that's for those who really deserve it.

I just need a showroom-quality 240 ;), I'd say my 245 is"decent" but nothing compared to the complete resto-mods you'll probably see there.
fuckem throw it in the lot anyways. Ask Chris at IPD if there's any more slots open. If my shitbucket can get in, so can yours!

I just need a showroom-quality 240 ;), I'd say my 245 is"decent" but nothing compared to the complete resto-mods you'll probably see there.
Long as it cleans up nice you can get away with a lot. Probably better than my old gray wagon with the house paint racing stripe.

Back