• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2023 Thread - 5/20/2023 Portland, OR

Rushing Lane scappoose, hwy 30 mile post 23 on the right. I think someone stole the milepost but just past the last light from scappoose towards St. Helens about a mile on the right next to the Columbia memorial cemetery pull into that is also our driveway or the next one under the tracki, both work. Actually gettin loaded now and tomorrow and Barbie-Q!

I need people bring me beer! Ha..

Hopefully I can get out there next year. Probably take a week off to wander around, maybe catch one of the rallies out there. Don't have time off right now and am not sure the xc70 would enjoy a 3500-mile round trip lol.

That was so much fun!

IMG_7120-M.jpg

Great weather, good turnout! So good to see old friends too! Swap meet vending was profitable, and made a huge dent in my hoard! Looking forward to seeing my old gold Canopus turn up somewhere 😁

Great weather, good turnout! So good to see old friends too! Swap meet vending was profitable, and made a huge dent in my hoard! Looking forward to seeing my old gold Canopus turn up somewhere 😁
I looked for you, but did not see you!!

Got Mullerson to sign the volvo art trophy champion of the foosball tourney at his last Christmas party before he left town years ago that the wife and I won. I scored all the points, 5-0 against the raised on foosball bros from the defensive position. I cheated of course, telekenetic visualization of my balls going into da hole!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back